A series of interviews used by Family Wealth Advisers to assess the business, family, and legacy objectives of wealthy individuals.
- We loaded 10 questionnaires into an empty Viewpoint 360 template. Each questionnaire corresponds to a specific interview that will take place.
- Questions were reformatted to create a short title for each question. This makes it easier to navigate and find a place in the questionnaire.
- Questionnaires were divided into two groups, one for business owners, and the other for family interviews.
- A Viewpoint 360 applet was created for each of the 10 questionnaires. Each applet fills in one section of the overall template, so the results can be reviewed as a single document.
- This app also includes standard applets for administering the template and controlling access to questionnaire answers.
This is a demonstration of a data collection form used by Family Wealth Leadership to assess investment strategies for business owners and wealthy investors. The form is used as part of a multi-session interview process that characterizes family needs and potential business transition strategies. For information about the services that Family Wealth Leadership offers, please contact them at this link.