Create a profile that documents an investor's risk tolerance and financial objectives.
- A standard set of questions from three PDF documents were loaded into an empty viewpoint 360 template.
- Questions were reformatted slightly to create titles for easy navigation.
- Overlapping questions in the three PDF questionnaires where isolated and moved to the front of the template.
- Subsets of the questions were isolated into 3 applets for documenting investor profiles, personal / family profiles, and financial goals.
- A fourth applet does client suitability assessment.
All the applets record information for the same investor identity.
Each investor has unique investment needs and risk tolerance. It's important that financial advisors and investors reach a common understanding of what the investor is trying to accomplish with their portfolio. This app provides a structured way to collect investor information so it can be applied for assessing potential investments.